In case of disagreement and dispute with Levels UP EOOD, the user may refer the dispute for alternative resolution to a conciliation commission to the Consumer Protection Commission: https://kzp.bg/pomiritelna-komisiya, as well as to file a complaint on the website for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng=EN
These general terms and conditions are intended to regulate the relations between “Levels UP” EOOD, Sofia, Zh.k. Holy Trinity, bl.370, hereinafter referred to as SUPPLIER, and customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, on the website www.youlead.bg
Other terms and names:
User: Any natural or legal person who has placed an order for a product or service from the site www.youlead.bg through the technical means (order forms) on the page.
Personal data: Any information relating to a natural person who is identified or can be identified directly or indirectly by an identification number or by one or more specific features.
Processing of personal data: Any action or set of actions that may be performed in relation to personal data by automatic or other means, such as the collection, recording, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, recovery, consultation, use, disclosure, or transmission, disseminating, updating or combining, blocking, deleting or destroying data.
Personal data subject: Any natural person whose personal data is processed.
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information according to the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Supplier: Levels UP EOOD
2. Headquarters and address of management Sofia zh. k. Holy Trinity
3. Entry in public registers: UIC 202360959
4. Certificate number for the personal data controller
5. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
“Level UP” Ltd. manages the website https://youlead.bg, through which visitors have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods and services offered by “Level UP” Ltd., including digital products, including the following :
To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or execution of contracts with Levels UP EOOD through the interface of the website www.youlead.bg
IV. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE AGREEMENT
Users mainly use the interface of the page https://youlead.bg to conclude contracts for remote purchase and sale of goods offered by “Levels UP” Ltd. on the website.
The contract is concluded in Bulgarian.
The contract between “Level UP” EOOD and the User is an agreement with these General Terms and Conditions, available on the website https://youlead.bg
A party to the contract with Levels UP EOOD is the User according to the data provided when filling in the order form on the page.
This contract is considered concluded from the moment of placing an order of the User in the page and subpages of https://youlead.bg or the acceptance of the general conditions in another explicit way, including through a statement on the site of “Levels UP” EOOD.
For the conclusion of this contract and for the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale of goods, “Levels UP” Ltd. explicitly notifies the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means – loading a page that confirms the order and e-mail to the e-mail of The user.
The statement of the conclusion of the contract and the confirmation of its receipt are considered received when their addressees have access to them.
The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and is not responsible in case the data provided by the Users are incorrect or misleading.
The Users conclude the contract of sale with the Provider according to the following procedure:
Selection of one or more of the offered goods on https://youlead.bg;
Filling in the order form and providing data for the delivery;
Choice of method and time for payment of the price (when applicable);
Users can enter into a contract of sale with the Provider without registration by sending delivery details by e-mail to the contacts on the page https://youlead.bg
V. SPECIAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER. CONSUMER PROTECTION
The rules of this section of these General Terms and Conditions apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the contract of sale, it can be concluded that they are consumers within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act. and/or Directive 2011/83 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011.
(1) The main characteristics of the goods and services offered by “Levels UP” Ltd. are defined in the profile of each product and service on the site https://youlead.bg
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by “Levels UP” EOOD in the profile of each product on the site https://youlead.bg
(3) The value of the postage and transport costs, not included in the price of the goods, shall be determined by Levels UP EOOD and shall be provided as information to the Users in one of the following moments before concluding the contract:
– In the profile of each of the goods on the site https://youlead.bg;
– On the main title page of the site https://youlead.bg;
– Before completing the order on the summary page of the order itself.
(4) The manner of payment, delivery, and performance of the contract is determined in these general terms and conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the website https://youlead.bg
(5) The information provided to the Users under this section is current at the time of its visualization on the website of www.youlead.bg before the conclusion of the contract of sale.
(6) “Levels UP” EOOD must indicate the conditions for delivery of individual goods on its website.
(8) Users agree that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act may be provided through the order form at https://youlead.bg or e-mail.
(9) The user agrees that “Levels UP” EOOD has the right to accept advance payment for the concluded with the consumer contracts for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery. (2) The consumer chooses independently whether to pay to “Levels UP” EOOD the price for delivery of the goods before or at the moment of their delivery.
(10) The consumer has the right, without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of acceptance of the goods through the single form for withdrawal from the contract, available on the website https: //youlead.bg of Levels UP EOOD. Information on exercising the right of withdrawal is available on the website of the Provider. Users can also use another unambiguous statement, which can be recorded on a durable medium. After filling in the refusal form, it can be sent to email@example.com
(11) When Levels UP EOOD has not fulfilled its obligations to provide the information specified in the Consumer Protection Act, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. When the information is provided to the user within the withdrawal period, it begins to run from the date of its provision. The user has the right to send the statement of withdrawal under this article directly to the Provider through the single withdrawal form available on the Provider’s website.
(12) When the User has exercised his right to withdraw from the distance or off-premises contract, the Provider shall reimburse all amounts received by the User, including delivery costs, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which he was notified of the User’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The Provider shall refund the amounts received using the same means of payment used by the User in the initial transaction unless the User has expressly agreed to use another means of payment and provided that this does not involve costs for the User.
(13) In exercising the right of withdrawal, the costs of returning the delivered goods shall be borne by the consumer and the amount paid by the consumer under the contract shall be deducted from the cost of returning the goods. The Supplier is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs for delivery of the goods when the User has explicitly chosen a method of delivery of the goods, different from the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by “Levels UP” EOOD.
(14) The User may exercise his right to withdraw from the contract with the Provider by sending a written statement to the Provider through the standard form for withdrawal from the contract, available on the website https://youlead.bg
(15) Where the Supplier has not offered to collect the goods himself, he may withhold payment of the amounts to the consumer until he receives the goods or until the Consumer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever occurs. earlier.
(16) The term of delivery of the goods and the starting point from which it runs is determined for each product separately when concluding the contract with the consumer through the website of the Supplier unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(17) In case the consumer and the Supplier have not set a delivery time, the delivery time of the goods in 30 working days from the date following the sending of the consumer’s order to the Supplier through the website https://youlead.bg
(18) If the Supplier cannot fulfill the contract due to the fact that he does not have the ordered goods, he is obliged to inform the User about it and to refund the amounts paid by him.
(19) The supplier shall deliver the goods to the consumer after certifying the fulfillment of the requirements for providing information to the consumer according to the Consumer Protection Act.
(20) The User and the Supplier shall certify the circumstances under item (19) in writing at the time of delivery by handwritten signature unless otherwise agreed.
(21) The User and the Provider agree that the requirements under item (19) will be met if the certification is performed by a person for whom according to the circumstances it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the consumer – party to the contract.
VI. OTHER TERMS
(1) The Supplier delivers and delivers the goods to the User within the term determined at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) The User must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery by the supplier and if it does not meet the requirements to notify the Supplier immediately.
VII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
For this reason, we take all necessary security measures so that you can feel protected when you visit and order online from https://youlead.bg. These measures apply when visiting and placing an order, as well as to all data that you provide to us in the process of communicating with us.
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions, the user of https://youlead.bg gives his indefinite explicit and unconditional consent, until its possible written cancellation, the personal data provided by him to be collected, stored, processed, and used by “Levels UP” Ltd. and third parties authorized by him for the purposes of the correct performance of the contract for distance selling and delivery of ordered goods or services.
The current policy of Levels UP EOOD collects personal information in various situations. Therefore, we also treat all personal information very carefully in a confidential and secure manner. In this policy, you can read more about how we treat the personal information we collect when you use our website, sign up for our newsletter (email), order a product, and enter into a distance selling contract with us or contact us on our website, social networks or email.
This document establishes the rules that “Levels UP” Ltd., Sofia, Sveta Troitsa, UIC 202360959, applies to visitors and customers ordering goods from the website: https://youlead.bg
The collection and processing of personal data of visitors and customers are based on Art. 4, para. 1, items 2 and 3 of the Personal Data Protection Act and in particular on the basis of the following:
-Explicit consent of visitors ordering products online;
-Who is the data controller?
According to the applicable law on personal data “Levels UP” Ltd. is considered a controller of personal data in connection with the personal information you provide us.
Levels UP EOOD
Address; Sofia, Zh. k. Holy Trinity
It is important to know that:
If you do not wish us to process your Personal Data in the manner described in this document, please do not provide it to us. The provision of personal data is voluntary, in view of visiting and placing online orders from the website https://youlead.bg. Any refusal to provide the necessary Personal Data for visiting or placing online orders from our site would mean a refusal to use the relevant services or to place online orders. In certain cases, your explicit consent for the processing of personal data may not be necessary if there is another legal basis, for example, compliance with the legal obligations of “Levels UP” EOOD, the need to perform a contract, etc.
Personal data that is collected and processed. Types of Personal Data Subjects, Categories of Data Processing, Purposes of Processing, Retention Period.
When processing personal data, Levels EOOD complies with all applicable regulations on personal data protection, including, but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679. According to the Regulation, personal data is any information that concerns you and through which you can be identified. Processing of personal data is any action or set of actions that can be performed on personal data by automatic or other means.
Groups of persons for whom data are processed:
In connection with the provided services and products “Levels UP” Ltd. processes information about the following data subjects:
– individuals visiting and placing online orders on the site https://youlead.bg;
– natural persons, information about which is contained in inquiries (including by e-mail or other electronic means or by phone), requests, signals, complaints, or other correspondence addressed to Levels UP EOOD.
Information you provide:
You decide whether and how to use the site https://youlead.bg and the products presented in it. In the forms through which personal data are entered, we clearly indicate the mandatory or voluntary nature of the provision of data. The data, the completion of which is obligatory, are such without which it is impossible to provide the respective service, distance selling, delivery of a product or part of it.
According to the way individuals use the site https://youlead.bg and the services and products provided by it, they fall into the following categories, listed below. Depending on them, the data of the Subjects are processed in separate Registers of personal data, and in each of them, the processing may include different types of data, purposes, and grounds, retention periods, protection measures, and others.
The same person may fall into more than one of the listed divisions at the same time. For example, each Visitor can also be a User-Buyer and is also a subscribed user for receiving commercial messages and news.
Category 1: Visitors:
A visitor is any person who loads the domain https://youlead.bg in his web browser, or visits various sections and subpages (regardless of whether by directly entering the e-mail address in the browser or by a link from another website or resource).
Categories of data that can be processed: Online identifiers stored in local cookies in the visitor’s device/browser; Location data provided by the visitor; Country/city data based on the IP address of the user device, an integral part of the information received from each website; Information about actions performed by the subject in the Platform; Information about the type of browser/device used.
Purposes of processing:
Providing basic and auxiliary functions necessary for the correct and full functioning of the website https://youlead.bg; Counting visitors and analyzing page traffic; Providing the necessary conditions for the implementation of services on marketing platforms.
Shelf life: Until the expiration of each cookie (up to 1 year from the moment of registration?), The carrier of the relevant information, or until deletion? by the entity in whose device/browser it is stored.
Category 2: Subscribers for E-mail and Web-push notifications:
An E-mail subscriber is any Visitor who has subscribed to an automatic electronic e-mail newsletter on the page https://youlead.bg, to receive letters by e-mail containing different units of information: trade offers, news, and others. The electronic e-mail newsletter is sent directly by the Administrator, without the use of external intermediary services.
Categories of data that can be processed: Names, E-mail address, Preferences of the subscriber regarding the subject of his subscription (interest in product categories and news and other settings), Information about the used browser/device.
Objectives of the processing: Providing the possibility and servicing of electronic subscriptions (e-mail newsletters), for which visitors are explicitly and independently subscribed (subscribed) – to receive e-mail commercial offers and others.
Shelf life: 1 year or up to 1 month after the termination of the subscription by the subscriber or by the Administrator.
Legal basis for processing: Explicit consent for inclusion in a list of recipients (subscription to e-mail newsletter).
In addition to the possibility for an E-mail subscription, https://youlead.bg also supports alternative technical possibilities for a Visitor to subscribe to receive information. Such opportunities are the so-called. Web-push notifications (browser notifications) and Notifications via mobile applications. The way they work is as follows: The browser/device displays a dialog box of the Visitor, through which he asks if he wants to subscribe to this type of notifications. If the Visitor confirms his wish, the subscription is created by generating a special key (token) in the browser/device, which is sent to the server and through which the server can subsequently send notifications. At any time, the Visitor has the opportunity to unsubscribe (unsubscribe from these notifications) through the settings of his browser/device.
Category 3: Consumers-buyers:
User-buyer is any Visitor who through the technical means of the site (order forms) made (or stated the execution of) the conclusion of a sales contract with “Levels UP” EOOD, in order to purchase at distance products or services offered to the page https://youlead.bg (or similar action). By filling in the order form and unchecking the box for explicit consent for personal data processing, the Clients declare that they agree to include all their personal data in the database of Levels UP EOOD and give their explicit and unambiguous consent, that their personal data may be stored and processed for the purposes of these General Terms and Conditions.
Categories of data that can be processed: Names, Address, Phone number, E-mail address, and invoice data when the user wishes to receive one.
Purposes of processing: Providing the opportunity to make purchases through the page https://youlead.bg by concluding a distance sales contract with “Levels UP” Ltd. and delivery of the relevant purchased products or services.
Shelf life: Up to 30 days after the last purchase made by the consumer-buyer.
IMPORTANT! The data provided by the users of https://youlead.bg are used only for the purpose of delivery of orders made online to the user and are not stored and processed by us after the mentioned 30-day period above.
Legal basis for the processing: Execution of a contract for distance sale according to the General Terms and Conditions of the page https://youlead.bg concluded between the Entity and “Levels UP” EOOD.
The data for the products ordered by the user are stored and processed only for the purpose of fulfilling the order and delivery of the ordered products. They are not stored and processed for a longer period than the period described by us.
Personal data that is NOT collected and processed:
Data of minors:
The products and services provided by the website https://youlead.bg (Levels UP EOOD) are intended for persons over 18 years of age. If you are a minor, you may not use our services without the express written permission of a parent or guardian. If you use our site without such permission, you are hiding important information from us and misleading us. In this case, Levels UP EOOD is not responsible for any circumstances or events that have arisen as a result of this deception on your part. As a data controller, we do not collect personal information from minors that could lead to their identification.
Levels EOOD does not collect or process personal data, and Users do not provide personal data relating to the following:
-reveal racial or ethnic origin;
– disclose political, religious, or philosophical beliefs, membership in political parties or organizations, associations with religious, philosophical, political, or trade union goals;
-refer to health, sex life, or the human genome.
Rights of the Personal Data Subjects, users of https://youlead.bg
The regulation provides for the following rights:
Right to be informed – This Policy aims to inform you in detail about the processing of your personal data in connection with the provided products and services.
Right of access. You have the right to receive confirmation whether your personal data is processed, access to them, and information about their processing and your rights in this regard.
Users of https://youlead.bg have the right to access personal data relating to them by sending to “Levels UP” Ltd. a written request for access electronically.
Levels UP EOOD provides access only to the data relating to the respective natural person who has sent the request for granting access. The natural person to whom the data relates has the right at any time to request from Levels UP EOOD the following:
– confirmation as to whether data relating to him are being processed, information on the purposes of such processing, on the categories of data and on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data are disclosed;
– message in an understandable form, containing the personal data of the natural person, which are – processed, as well as any available information about their source;
The natural person whose data are processed has the right to request actions on the right of access to personal data free of charge, at most once every 12 months.
Requests addressed to Levels UP EOOD under this policy must contain at least the following:
– name, address, and other data for identification of the respective natural person;
– description of the request;
-preferred form for providing information;
-signature, date of submission of the application, and address for correspondence.
When the request is submitted by a proxy of the person, a notarized power of attorney shall be attached.
Levels UP EOOD shall rule on the request of the natural person within 14 working days from its submission. This term can be extended by “Levels UP” EOOD up to 30 working days when objectively a longer term is required for the collection of all requested data and this seriously complicates the activity of “Levels UP” EOOD.
Right of adjustment. You have the right to correct your personal data in case it is incomplete or inaccurate.
Right to delete. You have the right to request the deletion of data, except in cases where there is a substantial basis and/or legal obligation for their processing.
Right of restriction in relation to data processing. The regulation provides for the possibility to restrict the processing of your personal data if there are grounds for doing so.
Right to data portability. You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided and that relates to you in a structured, popular machine-readable format, as well as to use this data for another administrator at your discretion.
Right of withdrawal of consent. You have the right, at any time, to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, which is based on your consent. Such withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent given until the moment of its withdrawal. In the case of services such as a subscription for commercial e-mail messages, the subscription for which is based on your explicit wish (consent), there is a possibility to terminate the subscription at any time (withdrawal of consent).
Right to object. You have the right to object to data processed on the basis of a legitimate interest. In the event of such an objection, we will consider your request and, if justified, we will comply with it. If we believe that there are compelling legal grounds for processing or that it is necessary to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims, we will inform you.
Right to appeal to a supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the applicable data protection legislation. The supervisory body in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia 1592, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46, fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Levels UP Ltd. may process data relating to you in cases where you voluntarily provide such data by filling out appropriate electronic forms on the site https://youlead.bg, sending e-mail messages to us, and communicating on other electronic channels.
The use of biscuits is necessary for the functioning of the Site. You can find a detailed description of the biscuits used and their purpose in section VIII.
When collecting and processing the personal data of the Users, Levels UP EOOD provides a sufficient degree of protection according to the development of information technology against accidental or illegal destruction, or accidental loss, illegal access, modification or distribution, as well as other illegal forms. of processing. Your personal data is only stored for as long as is necessary for the performance of our services. Longer data retention may be required due to legal or regulatory requirements.
The information in electronic form is stored on secure servers, through encryption software compliant with the requirements of the EU GDPR in the territory of the European Union, installed in a professionally equipped and technically maintained room for colocation of telecommunication equipment. The data transfer between the servers and the client device/browser is encrypted via HTTPS.
The Site uses various logs for the following purposes:
To ensure the reliable operation of the Services and to identify technical problems;
To ensure the security of the Services and to detect malicious actions;
To measure the traffic and usability of the Site;
Logs in cases where this is required by law (such as logs of electronic declarations of intent).
Server logs, Web Application Firewalls, and more. devices falling into this category. These logs are needed to identify technical problems, detect malicious activity, and more. of the above objectives. They are stored for up to 1 / one / year. Logs can contain the following information: date and time, IP address, URL, browser, and device information. In addition, some devices may use cookie-based security technology.
Data protection in the organization:
All associates and employees of Levels UP EOOD have been trained and have undertaken in writing to comply with the provisions and instructions for personal data protection and data security, as well as to keep the confidentiality of personal data.
Providing Personal Data to Third Parties:
The company does not provide data to third parties, except in the following cases:
If we have a legal obligation to disclose or share data;
If we have received explicit consent from the relevant Data Subject;
When working with subcontractors and suppliers related to the services provided at https://youlead.bg. In order to be able to process your order as best as possible, we keep the data necessary for the execution of the order with us and forward them in encrypted form to the company we have hired for the delivery (couriers).
It is of great importance to us, within the customer-oriented ordering and delivery process, that you receive notifications and be able to change the time and delivery address of your shipment before or during delivery. In cases where our courier partners offer different options for the delivery of packages, we want you to be able to take advantage of this service. So can Our courier partner specify a specific time frame for the delivery of your shipment and allow you to postpone the delivery, we provide the company with personal data and more precisely your address, including your phone number. If necessary, you will receive an SMS from the respective courier company, which will allow you to change the time and/or place of delivery according to your wishes or to be informed about the time of delivery.
The companies providing these services have access to the personal data of the clients insofar as they need them for the performance of their tasks. We take the necessary measures to ensure the provision of customer data to these companies in accordance with these Data Protection Regulations and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Levels UP EOOD does not provide your personal data to third parties, in any other way except in the personal data described in this Policy, the General Terms and Conditions, and the cases provided by law.
Deletion (By technical means and signed document-protocol):
The data is deleted after the expiration of the above period for storage and processing (depending on the category of personal data). In the meantime, they may be provided only in due course to the competent state authorities in the exercise of their supervisory powers or to a competent court in the event of legal proceedings in which they are relevant. In the event of a legal dispute or proceedings requiring the retention of data and/or a request from a competent state authority, it is possible to retain data for longer than the specified periods until the final conclusion of the dispute or proceedings before all instances.
Except for intent or gross negligence, Levels UP EOOD is not liable for damages and lost profits that occurred as a result of the use or inability to use the site https://youlead.bg and the products and services offered therein.
Disputes under the General Terms and Conditions and Personal Data Policy will be resolved by the competent Bulgarian court in Sofia.
Accuracy of the information provided:
Levels UP EOOD is not responsible for the accuracy of the data provided by you, does not perform checks in this sense, and does not guarantee the actual identity of the individuals who provided the data. In all cases of suspicion on your part, of established fraud and/or abuse, please notify us immediately.
VIII. BISCUITS USE POLICY
This policy applies to cookies and websites maintained by Levels UP EOOD with registration address: Sveta Troitsa, Sofia 1309.
Levels EOOD (https://youlead.bg) applies a strict policy in accordance with the new EU requirements and Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
What do cookies represent?
Cookies (HTTP Cookies) are small text files that the web server can store on your device/browser when you visit the site. The next time you visit a page on the site, the browser sends back to the server the information in the cookies thus created. Cookies are an important component for the proper functioning of almost every website on the Internet.
These are alphanumeric identifiers that we transmit to your computer’s hard drive using your web browser. Many processes in e-commerce could not be realized without this technique. For example, as a rule, the virtual shopping cart for online shopping is done with Cookies.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to adapt the content of the web site to the preferences of the individual user and to optimize the work with the specific web site. They are also used to compile anonymous general statistics, which help us understand how the user works with the websites. This helps to improve their practice and content, as at the same time there is no access to personal consumer information.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies – Temporary and fixed.
These are temporary files that are generated on the user’s computer until it comes out of the web site or closes the given application (web browser). These functional cookies are temporarily stored on your device. These types of cookies are vital and necessary for the operation of our site. We use them to process your orders and ensure the best possible display of the web page.
FIXED COOKIES (for a certain period of time):
We use this type of cookie to analyze the performance of our site and how our users use it. This allows us to customize the content offered and quickly identify and troubleshoot various issues. These cookies do not contain information related to personal data. They do not store information about names, email addresses, IP addresses, etc. An individual profile of your use of the store is not created. The period for which this type of cookie is used is up to 1 (one) year.
Who else has access to the cookies used by our site?
Like many companies, we use Google Analytics to monitor traffic to our sites. Also, when you use social media buttons (such as Facebook), the social network that created that button will remember your action. We may use third-party cookies to help us conduct our business, to research the market, to monitor the status of orders, and improve the functionality of our site.
We and our service providers may use the following types of cookies:
Third-party cookies for the purpose of counting traffic
We use several external services that may also create cookies in your browser. These cookies are managed by the respective services and are not controlled by us. The information in them is anonymized. The purpose of these external services is to anonymously count statistical information about the traffic to our site so that we can monitor the effectiveness of our services and improve them. These external counting services are:
Google Analytics § GoogleTag Manager:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). (Google). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files that are stored on your computer and analyze the use of the site. The information collected by cookies about your use of the site is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. In cases of activation of IP-anonymization for this web page, your IP-address is shortened in advance by Google within the EU Member States and other countries that have ratified the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Your full IP address is transmitted only in emergencies to a server in the United States where it is truncated. Google uses this data on behalf of the owner of this website to analyze your use of it, to prepare reports on the activity on the website, and to perform other services assigned to it by the owner related to the use of the site and the Internet. The IP address sent by your browser within Google Analytics does not connect to other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting it in the software of your browser. We would like to inform you that in this case, you may not be able to use all the features of this website in full.
You can also prevent the transmission of cookies generated by your use of the site (including your IP address) to Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the appropriate plugin for your browser.
Third-party cookies for advertising purposes:
• Google AdWords;
• Facebook Ads;
You can withdraw your consent to the storage of cookies at any time, as well as delete them. All modern browsers provide the ability to stop storing cookies by making the appropriate settings in the browser. If a registered user decides to stop storing cookies, he may not have access or may not be able to take full advantage of the functionality of https://youlead.bg.
As a rule, the applications used for surfing on web sites allow the storage of cookies by default. This setting can be changed in such a way that the automatic storage of cookies is blocked in the web browser or the user has to be in a way. Detailed information on the different ways to work with cookies can be found in the settings of the web browser.
You can disable the storage of cookies by your browser, you can restrict it to certain sites, or you can set your browser to notify you as soon as a cookie is sent. You can delete cookies from your computer’s hard drive at any time. More information on how to set your browser for cookies can be found in the Help field of your browser.
If you wish, you can also use your browser settings to delete and/or disable the receipt of cookies from a particular or all sites. You can learn more about this at www.aboutcookies.org.
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not, as well as what type of cookies you would like to accept, in the following ways:
Settings through your browser. You can explicitly disable or restrict cookies through the settings of your web browser. Every modern web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.) provides opportunities to:
• settings for accepting cookies – disabling and enabling (both in full and on sites);
• view the created cookies;
• delete created cookies.
It is important to keep in mind that disabling cookies in your browser may make it impossible for you to use our services, as, without mandatory cookies, our platform will not be able to perform its basic functions.
Settings via external tools:
Google’s browser plug-in tool, which lets you easily block your data from being used by Google Analytics, which is often used by many sites to count visits and statistics. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Tools that you can use to check the status and explicitly prohibit a large number of ad platforms from using your data in connection with ad targeting and personalization:
– https://optout.aboutads.info/ – http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/%d0%b2%d0%b0%d1%88%d0%b8%d1%8f%d1%82-%d0%b8%d0%b7%d0%b1 % d0% be% d1% 80
Settings in the Google platform for cookies created and managed by them for advertising purposes: https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated.
Facebook platform settings regarding cookies created and managed by them for advertising purposes: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen.
Other useful links:
More information about cookies, how they work, as well as instructions for setting up browsers, can be found here:
– Wikipedia: https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP-бисквитка
– AboutCookies: https://www.aboutcookies.org/
More information about behavioral advertising and personal data protection can be found at the following address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/bg/
AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
(1) The present general conditions can be changed by “Levels UP” EOOD, for which the latter will notify all Users of the page https://youlead.bg
(3) The User agrees that all statements of Levels UP EOOD in connection with the amendment of these General Terms and Conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User when filling in the order form.
(4) The Provider publishes these general conditions on its website address together with all additions and amendments thereto.
The present general conditions and the contract of the User with the Provider are terminated in the following cases:
Upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
By mutual consent of the parties in writing;
Unilaterally, with a notice from each of the parties in case of non-fulfillment of the obligations of the other party;
In case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform its obligations;
In case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state authorities;
In case of deletion of the Personal Data of the User, he ordered from https://youlead.bg
In this case, the concluded but not executed contracts of sale remain in force and are subject to execution;
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal according to art. 55, para. 1 of the Consumer Protection Act. In this case, only the contract for the delivery of the respective ordered goods is terminated, if the right of withdrawal from the contract is applicable to the respective category of goods.
(1) The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
(2) The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
(3) All disputes between the parties to this contract shall be resolved by the competent court or the Consumer Protection Commission.